View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013   #214
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
Not only is jerry a pompus azz who chases away any coaching talent,
Who?
Quote:
he regularly hands out his draft board to anyone who wants to see it in April.
How regular?
Quote:
Your superbowl was a failure
when?
Quote:
your quadrillion dollar screen hanging in the middle of your field is a failure
a bit too ridiculous to comment, on to next comment
Quote:
your draft in the first round of a center considered by most pundits as a 5th roundoverall talent is a failure,
jury still out on that one
Quote:
and jerraha's plastic surgeon is a failure. He really does look like "captain elastic" now and you know it.
never made a habit of talking about someone's appearance, but will say for whatever reason important to him he opted for a facelift and weight loss.
Quote:
Dez's mother was a failure,
I thank her for her offspring
Quote:
and so was the drunk azz nose tackle who killed his cowboy teammate in a car accident.
Much too tragic and I won't pile on
Quote:
Hell, even tony and jessica simpson were a failure (likely because he's gay- not that there's anything wrong with that.)
IMO, Candace was a much better choice. BTW, wasn't there a report that Jessica's dad made a pass at one of her boyfriends. If true, maybe that's the reason for Tony getting out of Dodge so abruptly.
Quote:
The giants, skins, and eagles have all been more relevant recently.
The Giants, of course, but the Eagles and Redskins -- are you serious?
Quote:
All you have to be proud of is your history.
At least that's something
Quote:
If you come here to start **** expect to get a battle red horn up the azz!!!
Agree -- message board and parking lot. Heard the some of the Texans tried to pick a fight up in Dallas last week, but that's what some Texans fans do!!!

Now that I responded to all comments, I will say I take this forum as a fun light hearted smack page and all is meant with no ill will. Truth be told I have good friends that are die hard Texans, Niners, Titans, Patriots and Broncos fans, and when a friend is needed I will count on those relationships more than my beloved Cowboys owner, staff and team, because I know in the end who will be there for me. But on the field, I love me some Cowboys.

Last edited by StarStruck; 09-01-2013 at 10:28 PM.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote