Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013   #489
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 73156 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Bitter?

And this comes from an unabashed Longhorn fan.

I just think it's wierd that A&M finally after half century is relevant and A&M fans dont seem to be able to enjoy it. This makes me LOL.
I'm neither a Longhorn or an A&M fan. I could care less about either of those two schools. He could be the QB of Whateverthe****youcallit State. He's still being a petulant, arrogant ******** on and off the field. What makes him so special, that he couldn't be like all the rest of the kids his age, and show a little bit of humility and class?

He's damaged goods, and he's got nobody to blame but himself.