View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013   #55
paycheck71
All Pro

Rep Power: 28606 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tim Tebow signs with the Patriots

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
Which means he would have had to catch it behind the direction he was facing. Probably still his own fault for running a crappy route though.
I'm not saying that was a perfect pass, but if the ball hits you in the head, as a receiver, you probably should have at least gotten your hands on it.

Either way, that's the only evidence of Tebow's receiving abilities I've seen, so that's why I posted it.
paycheck71 is online now   Reply With Quote