View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013   #224
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Rick Smith looks smarter every day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
No. I can't remember that at all. Feel free to search the forum. I do remember a lot of posters wanting Bill Cowher, with a handful of Jon Grudens thrown in. I don't remember any Ryan (Rex or Ryan) being on the radar here.
Yeah, I don't remember anyone wanting RxRyan as our HC. I do remember folks saying how much better he was than Kubiak. That but whup'n they put on us week 1, getting to the play offs his first year, the Afc Championship game. Then following it & going 11-5, another AFC Championship game.

Rx was pretty good at blowing smoke & those guys loved having his back. But you can only bluff so long. & you can only sell snake-oil to your own people for so long.

Kubiak's been selling his snake oil to our boys for 7 years now.... let's see if they're still buying it.