View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013   #212
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87952 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

I do believe aikman was the qb durring that 1-15 season. I actually think he's a solid broadcaster, though when I watch the games he does commentary for I keep waiting for him to have another concussion mid sentence.

Whatever happened to Quentin Carter? You remember the cok addict the cowboys kept passing off as a prophet? That guy was hand picked by Jerry himself and he sucked fiercely. Jerry should've understood only a handfull of drug addicts can be successful in the nfl. Guys like mike "smoke a rock, slap a ho" irving and nate "dont search my trunk" newton dont come around often.