View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013   #222
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Smith looks smarter every day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
There are three things you can count on with injuries (1) they will happen to every team (2) some players are just more susceptible to injuries (3) you can't predict or count on them with the exception of rule (2).

Tate is on my list of "more susceptible", so hopefully we'll stash away a good RB on the practice squad since Wood made the 53. Sharpton also makes my (2) list.
Agreed

Dont worry about Tate. This is a contact yr. He's in great shape and I prdict that Foster wont last the season. But Tate will step in and show that he's an elite talent.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote