Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013   #481
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 77992 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

I've had it up to here already with this Johnny Football BS. I frankly could care less what he does on the field anymore.

Some of you take a good look at previous posts on this thread. What does it say about a player when the discussion involves more about his classless antics than what he does on the field?

Yes, he's 20 years old. BFD! At this age, the are a number of things that a football player needs to work on, but maturity shouldn't be one of them.

Congratulations Johhny Manziel! A freaking sophomore in college, and you managed to beat out VY on how quickly I can forever hate a player. I didn't think that was possible.