View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013   #290
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 130870 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
They come here and act cordial, they're welcome to stay. They trespass as cowboys fans to talk sh*t? They better eat their Wheaties. Every damn cowboy fan is the same, you can't find one to save your life if the team is 1-15. Once the team breaks .500 theyre like a mob of nasty **** roaches. Lil'bastards. Stomp one and the rest run. Dallas has always been a city full of second class citizens.

GLORY HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You reminded me of the late '80's when they had a double-digit loss season then went 1-15. Not a Cowboy fan to be found and I mean that almost literally (in Austin). Then the Hershel trade and *boom* every football fan in the city went back to cross-dressing as Cowboy fans again. Hilarious.

Yeah, TC wants to have his cake and eat it too. He wants to forget the 'Boys are treading water, unexciting, uninteresting, unlikable (as always), and are the inferior Texas team in the NFL today. The Texans are more relevant and more interesting on many levels. It's exciting to be a Texans fan because we have been their from the start and have paid our dues as fans.

It's all good. When Cowboy fans bring up the past like the fat guy on the couch talking about the good 'ol days when he played high school ball, the discussion is over. The icing on the cake is seeing them get snotty about it...

As I said earlier, I miss Blazing Arrow. THAT guy could make an argument for any of the 32 teams and make you work for it...lol.