View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013   #724
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 24776 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I didn't say I believe he should be cut, I simply presented a scenario, the "gift" of Antonio's suspension.

I will however shave my head if Kubiak names him the back up QB for Sept 9..... will you do the same if Tj is the back up?

I'll make it easy for you. If Keenum is the back up Sept 9, I'll shave my head, take a picture & use it for my avatar for the rest of the year.

If Tj is the back up all the way to the bye week, you should do the same for the remainder of the season. To save your locks, all Case has to do is be on the active roster (dress for a game) before the bye.

Don't matter to me if Schaub gets hurt, or Gary feels like dressing 3 QBs, or if Case is named the #2 for whatever reason before the bye....

What do you say?

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote