View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013   #286
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114593 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCowboy View Post
The Cowboys have more than 1 playoff win and just because the mediots
chose to ignore the 32 others...doesn't mean those wins didn't happen
they did

so as I said it doesn't impress me you won 2 it's old hat for a guy like
me who's been around to watch those games happen
Not only is jerry a pompus azz who chases away any coaching talent, he regularly hands out his draft board to anyone who wants to see it in April. Your superbowl was a failure, your quadrillion dollar screen hanging in the middle of your field is a failure, your draft in the first round of a center considered by most pundits as a 5th roundoverall talent is a failure, and jerraha's plastic surgeon is a failure. He really does look like "captain elastic" now and you know it. Dez's mother was a failure, and so was the drunk azz nose tackle who killed his cowboy teammate in a car accident. Hell, even tony and jessica simpson were a failure (likely because he's gay- not that there's anything wrong with that.) The giants, skins, and eagles have all been more relevant recently. All you have to be proud of is your history. There's always that. If you come here to start **** expect to get a battle red horn up the azz!!!

GLORY HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!