View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013   #283
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90635 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Cowboys have some decent players nodoubt, but as long as you have jeeraha and romo your not going anywhere. The last time the cowboys were relevant I was in high school. I'm now 36.

Us winning or losing a preseason game with 2nd stringers doesn't mean ****. The cowboys winning a regular season game against us really doesn't mean much either. You have to make the playoffs to be relevant. The cowgirl track record in the playoffs has sucked since the 90's. I bet it burns you up to know sean payton is a saint, no?

GLORY HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!