View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013   #229
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 173371 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Replay of Dirty Incognito vs Antonio * Suspended all preseason and season opener

Antonio Smith forgives Richie Incognito and will probably thank him

Quote:
"At the end of the day, after all of my hurt and pain, ranting and raving (and) Why me? Why me? Why me?, at the end of the day, the thing that was most important is I'm looking in the meeting room and all of my brothers and they're looking at me," Smith said. 'Like man I can't believe you're going to be gone. We're going to miss you.' That's all you heard every day.

"That became like torture after a few days. Your teammates they're showing you their support, but at the same time they're showing you their support, they remind you of what you're going to be missing because they value you so much, because they respect you so much, because they love you so much.

"That thing humbled me more than anything. Whether they see it that way or not, or I see it that way or not, I'm letting down my team at the end of the day."
Quote:
"I came to terms with the whole situation, even the ankle situation last year and the numerous amounts of things that me and him have been into over the years.

"The things that I'm focused on now will shock the world. It's given me like a reemergence. I'll probably thank him at the end of this season. I have a drive that I probably haven't felt in like years, a reawakening that I haven't felt in years."
Quote:
The suspension cost Smith one game check, more than $350,000.

He said he would gladly pay twice that to help the Texans win the Super Bowl.

"I'm saying to win the Super Bowl, I'd give away another $300,000," Smith said.
Quote:
"Fans just watch, just watch," Smith said. "This is going to be a special season for us and I think that this is team is fixing to make a transition that's going to turn this franchise into one of those teams mentioned when you talk about great teams, great offenses, defenses. You don't get that validation until you win a Super Bowl. I'm going to dream and I'm going to hope."
Read more: http://www.myfoxhouston.com/story/23...#ixzz2dfnaBH93
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote