View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013   #70
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102920 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Rate My Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath Shuler View Post
League 1 non ppr, 10 teams
Start:
1qb
1rb
2wr
1te
1te rb or wr
1 def/st
1 k

OBs: T Brady, J Culter
RBs: A Peterson, D Richardson, B. Green-Ellis, D. Woodhead
WRs: A Green, M Colston, H Nicks, E Decker, M Williams, J Blackmon
TE: J Graham
K: S. Gostkowski
D/ST: Packers

League 2 PPR, 12 teams
Start:
1qb
2rb
2wr
1wr/te
1d/st

QB: T Romo
RBs: M Forte, R Rice, F Gore, D Richardson
WRs: B Marshall, V Cruz, C Shorts, C Givens, J Gordon
D/ST: New England
K: P Dawson

I think I slayed league 1. League 2 I feel good about, just not as much as League 1.

Good luck to all this year.
Great drafts. I actually like your league #2 players as much or more because of the forte/rice/gore combo (assuming romo has his normal season.) Both rosters should get you in the playoffs and 1 of the 2 could very likely get you a championship. Your league #1 rb depth and league #2 wr/te flex are the only things I see concerning. Good luck and great job bro.