View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013   #8
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 89407 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: After the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath Shuler View Post
I would never draft 2 kickers or D/ST.
Yup. Ive never drafted a 2nd qb, te, or kicker. Defensively i've always played 3 idp and those guys are a dime a dozen. I kinda appraise the talent gap between starters and backups at relative positions. The difference between the 16th best qb and 25th best qb is marginal and I dont worry about it till the bye week (of my qb). If my starting qb goes down it is what it is. My limited (6) bench spots are for loading up on rbs and wrs who have a chance to become superstars. Nothings fool proof and I haven't been snake bit yet because of it but so far it's worked for me. If you play in a keeper league this method should be mandatory. (Sure there are always exceptions and guys like cam, kaper, and wilson come to mind...)