View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013   #6
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: After the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
Tk is this the roster your concerned about? (Quote from the rate my draft thread.) Is it a ppr league? What's your scoring/waiver system look like?

My scoring system is in that thread.. or in the FF First Round Strategy thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Passing Tds 3 points, 14 points for 4, 5 thereafter
Passing yards .1 every 2 yards, +3 for 300 yards
2 points for 2 point conversions

Rushing Tds 6 points, +2 if more than 50 yards,
Rushing yards .1 each, +3 for 150
Rushing attempts 3 for every 25

Receiving Tds 6 points, +2 if more than 50 yards,
Receiving yards .1 each, +3 for 120
Receptions +1 for 7, +1 thereafter
I appreciate the indepth review of my draft, but this thread wasn't just for me. I'm sure your first post helped a lot of people.

Nick Toon was my final pick. I've got a feeling about him & most likely won't let him go anytime soon. I want to see how things play out, but with Drew Brees throwing him the ball... who knows. Gotta see how things play out.

I could have & probably should have added a second kicker, QB, def, etc... but I decided to go with longshots....... Avery in Reed's system. But this "method" means I'm going to be active on the waiver wire.