View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013   #139
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The backup RB battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I hope Johnson isn't placed on the practice squad. There's a lot of things I like about him, but the things I don't like would have me leave him off.
All I've seen from him is what I've seen this preseason.. the only thing worth talking about was his last game.

Dude is deceptively small. He's got world class speed & plays bigger than he is. But he runs with blinders. If this was a "hit the hole" offense, I'd have more value for him.

If the coaches think they can work with him & improve his reading of the OL, sure, put him on the PS.

But I'm sure I can think of 5 players I'd rather have on the PS, depending on who clears waivers.