Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013   #466
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 68516 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
Personally, I don't have a problem with much of what he did. I think it was stupid, but football is a game of passion. Part of what makes Manziel so good is his erratic behavior and his passion. He wants to win, and he wants to embarrass you while doing it. If that makes him a better football player, I'm all for it. How many of us would be arrogant pieces of dung if we had his God given athletic abilities?

I think he is sick of people giving him a hard time about everything he does. Before the autograph thing people were drilling him about his partying. He is living the life of a rock star and if we were in his position, most of us would be living it up too! As long as none of this effects his play on the field, who the f cares?!?
Excellent.

MSR.