View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013   #11
speedfreek
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 42267 speedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

If Case is not cut, will you shave your head?

Seriously. I've seen so many people on here convinced that
Case is just so underserving of a roster spot..

I have a hunch neither of these QB's see any kind of waver
wire. You seemed to actually be hoping it does for some reason.

Potential trade value, alone, makes cutting either QB
a short-sighted decision.

If you do think it happens (or really want it to), put your money
(so to speak) where your mouth is

Shave your head, or get a tat, or something.. After all,
you seem to have such conviction..

TJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I don't think it's going to happen, but when Antonio's suspension is over, they can cut Case & sign him to the practice squad if he clears waivers, & if Case's Agent can't do his job. If I were Case I wouldn't sign to the practice squad.

But someone else mentioned it. Most teams will probably have their plans set in stone more or less by week 2. Not sure if Case has shown enough in preseason to make them change those plans that late. If one of his UH coaches were to be in the NFL I could see it, but as far as I know, they're still at UH or A&M.
speedfreek is offline   Reply With Quote