View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013   #1
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default After the draft...

So let's say that I had my draft, & I screwed it royally. Didn't get the players I wanted in the first 3 rounds, didn't get one of my top 3 QBs, didn't get any of the top 10 projected receivers.

Surely, not all is lost... right?

Some players are not going to do as well as projected. Some players are going to get hurt. Some players are going to surprise us all.

How do I decide who to cut, who to pick up? How active should I be on the waiver wire; both before the season starts & after? When do I cut bait on a player?