View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013   #46
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tim Tebow signs with the Patriots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I ask this with no agenda, simply wondering if anyone knows the answer. Can Tim Tebow catch, block, or tackle? We know he can carry the ball like a RB but can he do as a RB?

The reason I ask is that there's no reason in the world that his time in the NFL should be at an end if he can do any of these things. It's just time for him to face his limitations and accept the reality that he has not been blessed with NFL-level QB ability. If he still wishes to play football it's time to start looking at a position change.

Does anyone know what he could do other than be a bad NFL QB?
Tebow's big but he's not very fast and isn't really elusive or able to juke guys as a runner. He made most of his bones by getting the surprise with rushing the ball with the occasional laugher huge passing play. As a blocker, my guess is he's not anything special but we've never seen it on game film so who the hell really knows.