View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013   #24
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 College Football Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
No, he's always been terrible and everybody always goes back to his potential. "Well, he's a big kid with a big arm." He constantly makes poor decisions and hasn't improved even a little bit since his first start.

His situation has never been bad either. They have always had a good and disciplined defense to back him up. He's had some playmakers on offense in his time there. Thomas has always been the weak link.

I type this as he throws the ball into the ground to nobody on one of the worst passes I have seen all day. Little to no pressure on the play. I used to think he had potential too, but it was never realized.
Jamarcus Russell v.2.0
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote