View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013   #706
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Is Luck a backup QB for the Texans now?

In other news, let's cut Keenum and bring back Carr.
I really don't care whether Case is the back up, or Yates. I think either has the talent & tools to replace Matt (when that day comes). But I know the odds are that neither of them will.

It would be better for the Texans if they can play in this league. If Matt is to be replaced by either of these guys, I hope it is truly an upgrade, not just in mobility & want to, but in efficiency & competitiveness as well.

To me, Yates looks like a baller, Keenum looks like a winner. I'm glad they're both here.

& who knows, chances are I'm wrong & Kubiak names Keenum the back up for Sept 9.