View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013   #68
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Talk UDFA Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Looks like I got Wood and Tuggle right.

I thought Johnson would make it over Wood due to his ST's value. But Johnson's fumbling problem combined with Wood clearly being being the better RB doomed Johnson.

I kinda figured one of the FA RB's would replace Forsett on the cheap. Looks like Wood could be a keeper in the Alfred Morris kinda way.
I didn't see Wood having a chance against Johnson based on their college careers at RB, but that was clearly not the case.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote