View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013   #61
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 82342 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Talk UDFA Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Looks like Wood could be a keeper in the Alfred Morris kinda way.
I think you're probably on to something there. DJ was my pick and I thought he looked good a couple of times but I could see the chain around his dog house neck early. He danced too much, a Kubiak no-no and when he put the ball on the ground we all knew he was toast, not even qualifying for the dog house.

He certainly earned his "apple and roadmap".

I wasn't a fan of Wood(NO F'KN "S"!) at the onset but it sure didn't take long for him to make me a believer! One cut and go and the man runs strong. This cat is no 'flash in the pan'. I see real staying power there. I think those who've pegged him to fill Tate's spot next season are spot on. The kid can play. Burst, vision, elusiveness when called for and run you the f'k over when that what he needs to do. Very wise choice by the FO. IMO

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote