View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013   #693
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153128 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Comparing Luck to Gabbert = LOL

This argument is another version of Shaub's a winner vs Schaub stinks in big games argument.

Stats dont make QB's winners. I think TK is a stats guy who must not have watched Luck play last yr. Outside of Luck helping keep up the annual tradition of kicking the Texans butts in Indy.
I've watched Luck plenty, not impressed. I've seen many QBs come & go that played as well, or as poorly as Luck, you have too, in recent years there've been several rookies with better seasons. Maybe not W-L, but again, that's more about the team than the QB.

Mark Sanchez was guaranteed $12M in 2012 & is guaranteed $8M in 2013 because of his 2010 W-L record & we see how that's working out don't we?

If it makes you feel better to compare Luck with Sanchez... let's do that, because that's all he proved. That he can play as well as Sanchez or Blane. 6 in one hand, half a dozen in the other, so far, same guy.

Andrew Luck can separate himself from them this year, but what's in question now, is what he proved in 2012 & he hasn't proven to be much different than Mark Sanchez (Blane Gabbert if you will).