View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013   #692
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanDave View Post
Keenum will be #3 this year but to say he never had a chance is to seem like you just don't like him. Yates actually stepped up his game this preseason. IF he hadn't, Keenum would have done enough to be #2.
I don't like him. I don't hate him.

I think he has a good chance of being our QB of the future, more so than Tj. But we're thinking Super Bowl & there's no way Kubiak is going to go into his 3rd play-off game three years in a row with a QB who's never played in a play-off game if he can help it.

Regardless how poorly/great they played in the preseason.