View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013   #690
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 82342 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
No it doesn't

LOL, now you're comparing Luck to Elaine Gabbert? Wow.

Also it's true that one man doesn't win 11 games, but a very good QB gives you the chance to win every week. A very good QB can step in and from day #1 and can turn the worst team in the entire league from a year before and take the team to the playoffs.... Luck did that. Elaine Gabbert will be released before he ever sniffs the playoffs as a starting QB.
Yup. Very much this.^^^^ I can't recall a QB that gets the ol' "deer in the headlights" look quicker or more consistently than poor Elaine.

"Whoa M'FKR!" I loved that!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote