View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013   #689
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
You'll never see me calling another poster names, or insulting their good reputations.

Case will be #3, won't be active on game day. Kubiak put on a good show, fooled some of us. But Case was never going to be more than #3.
Well I'll go ahead and make a statement I have nothing to back it up with too - if Yates had played poorly, case would be the back up. But since it was about even experience and familiarity won out. Had Yates played poorly case would be the no brainier for back up.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote