View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013   #55
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Talk UDFA Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Right now I'm looking at getting 10-12 points; I think Tuggle makes the 53 and EZ or Davis get on the P/S.
....maybe

...hey, how many points are awarded if one of our picks is snagged by another team while trying to go thru waivers??
Right now I have you at 14 points; 10 for Tuggle making the 53, and 4 for Davis, who was cut by the Texans but picked up by the Patriots.

Davis is an example of how I have decided to deal with players cut by the Texans but placed on the 53 of another team- you are awarded the PS points for the player, as he was indeed cut by the Texans. But since another team thought highly enough to place him on the 53, then we can make the educated guess that he would have landed on the Texans' PS.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote