View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013   #680
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84801 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
You can't pencil them in for the HOF or say theyll be THE elite QB's for the next 15 yeats and you can't definitively say they won't be either.

I don't understand this argument. If you're going to talk about projections would t it make sense to talk actual football stuff? Like the players abilities and their team outlooks moving forward?

Btw, this young qb's coming in and tearing up the league is kind of new. I don't think it's happened like this before where you have so many good young QB's immediately helping their team in such huge ways. I could be wrong.
Exactly.. This is actually the point I'm trying to make. Nobody is saying Luck is a HOFer, but he isn't Elaine and actual football plays and ability don't show up in reading a stat line. Anybody who's actually watched both players play can easily tell the difference (and the word "easily" is a understatement). Gabbert sucks and is one good alternative option on the Jaguars' roster from being parked on the bench or completely out of the league.. while Luck has to wear shades because the future is so bright and it burns my ass he's in our division.

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 08-31-2013 at 04:00 AM.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote