View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013   #678
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

You can't pencil them in for the HOF or say theyll be THE elite QB's for the next 15 yeats and you can't definitively say they won't be either.

I don't understand this argument. If you're going to talk about projections would t it make sense to talk actual football stuff? Like the players abilities and their team outlooks moving forward?

Btw, this young qb's coming in and tearing up the league is kind of new. I don't think it's happened like this before where you have so many good young QB's immediately helping their team in such huge ways. I could be wrong.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote