View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013   #674
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
TK - you are wrong to bring up Gabbert and the numbers would not be close because Gabbert's ypa is 1.6 ypa less so with the same number of attempts as Luck, Gabbert would have thrown for 1003 less yards with 5 less TDs and 1 less INT.
Are you using Gabbert's rookie numbers? I meant his 2012 numbers, his numbers as a starter which none of us believe are good enough to be a starter. By my calculations he'd have been 626 yards shy of Luck's numbers, 3 touchdowns short, & thrown 4 to 5 less INTs. Not exactly the same, but close enough to say it ain't good enough.

But, you're right about my point, even if Blaine is a poor example.