View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013   #6
Rock N Randy
Legend

Rep Power: 5405 Rock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 College Football Season

Just watched the Miami game
Wow
That was a field day for Morris and Duke Johnson

I loved Duke as a HS blue chip prospect going to the "U" even though the program was under investigation and is still currently on going investigation
But he went there went there was not a lot and now with Morris and his class going into there sophomore years Miami might make some noise in their conference.

Duke showed his worth and talent last year but just after this one game tonight he looks a lot better the moves the stregth and burst he showed.

He is so small and compact, so strong and fast.

I will be watching I'm closely this year as I did last yr and next yr.

Praying and hoping duke becomes a Houston Texan in 2015-16.

Morris too, wouldn't mind him. Morris is showing progression and taking his game to another level.
Rock N Randy is offline   Reply With Quote