View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013   #43
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 108211 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 6th round -David Quessenberry OL SJSU

newton has been absolutely aweful. he looks jiggly, slow and usually confused or scared. how he's getting snaps with the #1's is beyond me. i think Q would be an upgrade over newton today.

that being said i like grooming Q for the left guard spot. wade smith has regressed each season IMO, and is costing more than he's worth. Q at left guard would upgrade the position and save us some much needed cap space. i think he could even take over this season, it seems a more natural position - but i havent focused on him enough yet to say that with any certainty.