View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013   #200
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Smith looks smarter every day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Three -- 3! -- undrafted free agents will make this team's final 53 man roster.

That's ridiculously good. My hat is off to Rick & Co.
+ 2 6th rounders which is also impressive. I know there maybe a question on what about 2 3rd rounder and 1 4th rounder. We will know more about them come next year. Should two of three players shows up next year, you can say that we really hit the nail on both draft and UDFA. I mean, we are playoff team and upgrading left and right with both draft and UDFA is just unheard of. Rick and his scouting team are doing unbelievable job. I am sure glad we don't have FO like Dallas haha. Forgot to mention about Bonner. He may do well next year as well. May have a chance put himself on #4 or #5 WR spot next year.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote