View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013   #660
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
No it doesn't

LOL, now you're comparing Luck to Elaine Gabbert? Wow.

Also it's true that one man doesn't win 11 games, but a very good QB gives you the chance to win every week. A very good QB can step in and from day #1 can turn the worst team in the entire league from a year before and take the team to the playoffs.... Luck did that. Elaine Gabbert will be released before he even sniffs the playoffs as a starting QB.
I really don't see how anyone could consider this guy knowledgable as far as football goes even a little when he says outlandish statements like this. Personally, I think it's for attention, because there is no way a guy could watch as much football as he claims and state that Kapernick and Luck haven't proven that they are starters in this league. He is just trolling to create conversation. If not, that would be even worse, but I can't believe that he honestly believes that in his mind.
Texecutioner is online now   Reply With Quote