View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013   #8
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Are the Texans better than last year version?

I do like the receiving options better. With LeStar & Martin pushed down to #3 & #4 WR instead of hoping they can become #2 & #2a. Actually, if Posey is "back" That pushes them to #4 & #5... even better.

RB wise, whatever was on BenTate's mind, I hope he got it cleared away & he's ready to play. I'm excited about Cierre Wood. I think he's going to push Tate for that #2 job & Tate is going to push Foster for the #1 job...... I bet we get two 1,000 yard rushers this year.