View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013   #6
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Are the Texans better than last year version?

I'm still worried about Newton's knee. Still looks like he's got a bit of a hitch in his step, don't know if it's hurting/bothering his play, or if he just don't trust it yet.

I'm disappointed that Ben Jones doesn't appear to be any stronger than he was last year.

My personal opinion though, I expected the right side of the line to get better as the year went on & until Newton's injury, that's exactly what was happening. Wade on the left side.... it seemed as if he got less & less consistent. I thought he was our worse lineman last year, because there was no reason to believe he would get better.

I'd just as soon cut him, start Q... we should reasonably assume Quessenberry will get better as the year progresses. There's no reason to believe Wade Smith will.