View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013   #657
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Then I guess nothing will.

Call me hard headed, but I'm still not convinced Kaepernick or Luck can be starters in this league.
OK, you're hard headed. (I say that in the kindest tone) They're both starters in the league, RIGHT NOW. And I don't profess to know much about spheroid ball but according to those who do, they're pretty damn good at it RIGHT NOW.

They're prolly one year wonders though and will consider themselves lucky and in high esteem to mentioned in the same breath along with Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson and all them kinda cats.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote