View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013   #656
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I get what your saying, but Luck took a crappy team to the playoffs as a rookie. He's got a few mechanical flaws, but Luck reminds me of a more athletic Peyton.
Sounds like you're talking about Tbow

Quote:
I'm afraid he's going to do to the Texans what Manning did for a decade.
If he played like RG3, or Russell Wilson I could understand it.... or even Kaepernick. But he didn't. Not even close. Had Blaine Gabbert thrown the ball as often as Luck his stats would have been similar.

What do you think of Blaine Gabbert as a QB? Does he strike fear into your heart? One man doesn't win 11 games, not even Luck. Just like the Titans kept games close for VY

Quote:
Kaepernick is one of the most gifted athletes I've ever seen. Unlike Vick/VY he has height 6'5 and a 95 mph fastball to go with it. He appears to be a student of the game also. Kaepernick also has the best QB coach in the NFL. So he's got all of the tools he needs for success.
I do not doubt any of this. All I said, was let's see him do it again, prove he's the real deal.