View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013   #116
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28847 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The backup RB battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Just heard McClain on 610 say that Karim is in in, Wood and Johnson out at RB. Johnson would be offered a PS spot.

I don't think Wood makes it past Dallas on the waiver wire He dominated them. I'm against waiving Wood for Karim. OK, Karim has a little experience and special teams under his belt. If he has to play RB for you at any point, you're screwed. Wood changed my mind last night. He should be kept.
I don't know who is right but Bob Allen says Wood is in and Karim is out: From the 53 man thread:

Quote:
Looks like Cierre Wood will be the 3rd Texans running back...

I've learned that Deji Karim has been waived
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote