View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013   #4
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 112833 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Info for draftniks

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTexan View Post
Disappointing showing by UNC last night versus SCar.

The run game could not be established. It seemed as though Renner did not have a ton of time in the pocket, and he did not complete some throws he should have. I'm hoping it was just first game jitters.

However, if you take out the first quarter UNC did play a solid game against the Gamecocks. Clowney was also not the game changer I expected.
If I was Clowney, I would avoid all TV channels and social media for now.

I'm keeping an eye on Bryn Renner, but this game I didn't watch because of the Texans game. How do you feel he performed?
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote