View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013   #197
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I live in Houston. I'm a Texans fan.

Cowboys suck.

What makes this so good is that they really do suck. The Cowgirls are so bad, they are bad at sucking. Romo tried to suck a golf ball through a garden hose but choked.
Ok, Thorn, let's not forget what happened the last time the CowGIRLs came to town. The Texans Bulls with the devil horns and one star eye limped off the field. The Texans fans put up a better fight.

If any of you went to the game last night and want to pass on any Cowboys stuff from last night such as the pompoms, blue wine classes and the new souvenir cup, I'll take them off of your hands. Especially those blue wine glasses.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote