View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013   #200
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 171407 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed may miss games now

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
Ed always had a procedure after the season ends, like clockwork. Im not trying to discrediting anything you are saying but he has a long history of the same instances. He has an offseason regime and takes really great care of himself.

The poor guy is 137 years old and hates pre-season.
I didn't in any way take your remarks as trying to discredit my statements. And I understand what you are saying. Known history is what people will tend to fall back on. However, just like the Black Night, at one point in time, you lose too many parts, or the parts you still have wear out and are in dire need of replacement.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote