View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013   #28
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Closing pre-season thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number19 View Post
3 sacks in 4 games! Projected over a 16 game season is 12 sacks! And this isn't impressive? Weeks ago I wrote I was hoping for 15 sacks from an outside linebacker position and if I remember correctly, it was pretty unanimous that this was not realistic. So if 15 is unrealistic and 12 is unimpressive, what would you think we should be looking for?
They're playing against scrubs.... 3 sacks in 4 games.... it's the preseason. Had they both played the same number of snaps, I'd agree with the consensus, that Trevardo doesn't show much promise..... but 3.5 sacks in substantially less snaps... I think that is impressive.

I haven't actually seen him play myself, I usually concern myself with something else. If I go back & watch the games, I'll have to pay attention to Trevardo & see what he has.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number19 View Post
I now don't think Braman is the answer as a full time starter, but he does show promise in his pass rush skills.
I'm not seeing it. He's got hustle & want to, he plays to the whistle... but I'm not seeing any skills or propensity for getting to the QB. Surely we can find a place on this team where he can contribute, I think he can be a heckuva football player. But I'm not seeing him as a pass rusher.