View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013   #27
Number19
All Pro

Rep Power: 31527 Number19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Closing pre-season thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Am I wrong? I don't believe Trevardo had a "whole bunch" of snaps. I think Braman had a bunch & 3 sacks for the number of snaps he had isn't very impressive, especially considering 2 of the three were more hustle than beating his opponent (all sacks are good & all, but...)

Terrell McClain also had a lot of snaps, but from his position, that's promising.
3 sacks in 4 games! Projected over a 16 game season is 12 sacks! And this isn't impressive? Weeks ago I wrote I was hoping for 15 sacks from an outside linebacker position and if I remember correctly, it was pretty unanimous that this was not realistic. So if 15 is unrealistic and 12 is unimpressive, what would you think we should be looking for?

I now don't think Braman is the answer as a full time starter, but he does show promise in his pass rush skills. But I'm also not certain he makes the team this season. If Tuggle makes the team, we'd have to keep 11 LB's for Braman to have a chance. So it comes down to Tuggle or Braman.
Number19 is offline   Reply With Quote