View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013   #268
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 25361 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
were you there? on TV it certainly looked like there were as many or more texans fans than cowboy in the stadium.
No, a Texans fan bought my ticket. I went last weekend to the dress rehearsal because that was close to the real deal.

I need to talk to a couple of relatives that were there, but based on Channel 13's shots, it appeared that the Texans fans far exceeded ours. That was my motivation for my post, all in fun of course, thanking the Texans for showing up for a game the Boys fans weren't interested in attending. Dress rehearsal game last week had really good attendance.

As you are aware, the fans from each team are quite different. Last weekend when the Thursday night game was advertised, there wasn't any response, yet when anything about the Cowboys is announced in Reliant, the crowd erupts with boos. I wonder it they took that attitude on the road.
StarStruck is online now   Reply With Quote