View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013   #1
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Are the Texans better than last year version?

The O-line:

Myers didn't have his best year last year.
Will he get back to form?
Personally, I expect a better year from Myers than last.

Wade Smith had a poor to mediocre year.
Can he come back?
If not, is Ben Jones or Quiz at least play at the same poor-to-mediocre level?
I think it's a toss-up.

Duane Brown tailed off toward the end of the year after being dominant for the most part.
I think we can expect Brown to be more dominant.

Is BB an improvement over last year rotation at RG?
I'd like to think so.

Can Newton/Harris improve over last year?
A toss-up for me as well, depending on Newton's health.
If they are both at the same level of health, they still have the benefit of a year in the system.

Overall, I think this unit will be better, especially with the addition of Jones at FB. The versatility of Casey will be missed, only to be replaced with a stronger force in the lead block and the skills that Griffin has displayed so far.

Discuss.
76Texan is online now   Reply With Quote