View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013   #634
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 77044 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
However, I know Kubiak stresses footwork, part of that is because it is the QB's method of keeping time. On a three step drop, that ball is supposed to come out on the third step. On a five step drop, it's supposed to come out on the fifth, etc...
one of case's strengths in my opinion, is he has amazing footwork. his plant, mobility in the pocket, and foot speed are ideal. two plays stood out to me last night. one was a rollout to his left with the ROLB or RE coming at him and he was able to outrun the defender without ever taking his eyes off the field or taking his upper body away from throwing position (dropped by jean). schaub would've started backtracking to the sideline and thrown it away as the defender flattened him. the other was the pass from our endzone, case takes his drop, moves left and then up in the pocket, and fires a strike. great feet.