View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013   #24
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Closing pre-season thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL
Quote:
Rookie OLB Trevardo Williams had 3.5 sacks. Only 3 players in league had more. Bryan Braman had 3 and Terrell McClain 2.5.

Am I wrong? I don't believe Trevardo had a "whole bunch" of snaps. I think Braman had a bunch & 3 sacks for the number of snaps he had isn't very impressive, especially considering 2 of the three were more hustle than beating his opponent (all sacks are good & all, but...)

Terrell McClain also had a lot of snaps, but from his position, that's promising.